With a portfolio of more than $10 billion in transactions, Fortune International has established a reputation for solid sales through a well-connected international network and strong ties with financial institutions. In true Fortune fashion, the team is already designing unique conditions to drive sales at Icon Brickell.
Fortune’s success is due in part to innovative marketing solutions, which include Icon Brickell’s financing program for foreign buyers allowing 30% down, as compared to the industry standard of 80%. Much of this has to do with Fortune’s strategic approach and creation of an End Loan Specialist position held by George Fraguio, who facilitates mortgage processing for buyers by capitalizing on and creating new bank relationships for Fortune and its projects.
The new Icon-Brickell on-site sales team includes:
· David Staples: As the Sales Director for Icon Brickell, he has ample experience in real estate developments from Central America to Vero Beach and has achieved total sales of more than $1 billion. Prior to joining Fortune, he led all Related Group projects in Palm Beach. He is also the founder and chair of the Palm Beach Master Brokers Forum, an elite professional association of the county’s top residential REALTORS.
· Valentina Grajales: Grajales has sold more than $400 million in real estate at five different developments, which include the Ivy, Jade Beach, and Jade Ocean. Having sold more than 1,200 units in the last five years, she has established relations with numerous local, domestic and international clients as well as top brokers.
· Sorah Daiha: Her past 10 years in real estate have been devoted to financing, rentals, property management and sales within Miami Beach, Downtown and Brickell. She has worked new developments, such as Flamingo and Wind, with a record of combined sales that exceeds $200 million. Fluent in Portuguese and with a finely cultured group of international contacts, she is Icon Brickell’s resident specialist on the Brazilian market.
· Nelson Duque: With years of experience at one of the country’s largest multi-family developers, he has extensive knowledge of the real estate sector in several markets, including South Florida. Duque has participated in over $120 million worth of bulk sale negotiations and $1.5 billion in large-scale acquisitions of residential portfolios and multi-family developments.
· Michelle Minagorri: Comes to Icon Brickell with an extensive background in top development real estate sales throughout South Florida, having launched her career with Jade Ocean and Jade Residences at Brickell Bay.
· Ena Espino: With more than $300 million in real estate sales, Espino specializes in high-end condo sales and has numerous record-breaking deals in Miami Beach, Brickell and Coral Gables.
· Jose Carlos Jimenez: Experienced in Florida and throughout Latin America, he was involved in nine sell-out properties with combined sales of over $400 million, some of which include Artech, Wind and Infinity. His sales skills are supplemented with a marketing background in Mexico’s Valle de Bravo luxury residential golf retreat as well as the Altos de Miami.
· Suzanne Oostdyk: A licensed realtor since 1996, Oostdyk worked on the Fisher Island Real Estate sales team for more than five years and sold over $100 million. She specializes in residential real estate and is also a member of the Master Broker Forum.
· Christine M. Frias: Specializing in buyers from Argentina, Brazil and Venezuela, Frias has participated in the recent sell-out of ArTech and Wind with total sales exceeding $220 million. Her sales skills are supplemented with 15 years of experience in marketing and PR.
· Catalina Martinez: With more than a decade of real estate experience and over $300 million in closed sales, Martinez brings a wealth of knowledge that includes strong relations with local and international REALTORS, including a background in multi-million dollar property sales.
· Miriam Merino: Raised in Costa Rica, Merino joined Fortune in 2003 and has a strong record of selling multi-million dollar projects, such as Jade Residences at Brickell Bay, Jade Beach, Ivy and Mint. She been in the real estate industry for the past seven years and, in that time, has sold more than $450 million and 1,300 units.
· Carolina Murciano: With more than seven years of experience in the luxury real estate market, she specializes in the most high-end international buyers, which includes the Hollywood elite.
The signature towers of Miami’s most dynamic new neighborhood, Icon Brickell stands at the center of downtown, bringing together all the best elements imaginable for the ultimate urban resort lifestyle. Featuring Phillipe Starck aesthetics from the Easter Island Columns at the entrance to the abandoned-castle-inspired lobbies, the two-acre 15th floor pool deck, outdoor fireplace, over-sized chess set and the country’s longest pool and largest hot tub, Icon Brickell creates a fantasy-like home environment. On the site are parks and the historic Miami Circle, while this “city within a city” offers close proximity to business and cultural centers. Complete with luxury residences available with design packages, a full-service boutique hotel with rooftop pool and lounge at 50 stories, restaurant, spa and movie theater: this is the Miami address all aspire to call home.
For more info visit: www.iconbrickell.com