By Teresa King Kinney, CEO, Realtor Association of Greater Miami and The Beaches
Looking for tools to increase your sales? Agents in South Florida’s fast-paced and highly competitive market face greater challenges today in achieving successful business results. As an agent in the current transitioning real estate market, you know how difficult it is to stay on top of your game.
Agents who take advantage of the ultimate in premium resources and marketing tools, such as iMapp, Iris, immobel 13-language Web site/e-marketing tool, showcase Web sites and i-Mobile MLS on-the-go are miles ahead of agents who use only the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in their business. Agents who maximize their valuable time with these premium tools along with Supra electronic lock boxes, ShowingAssist scheduling program integrated with MLX and the premium Open House for Realtors are able to do more showings and sales in less time for much higher productivity.
Existing and upcoming improvements in MLXPro make it a valuable addition to the most sought after suite of services in South Florida. It’s available at no extra cost—all included with MLS/MLX participation—and training classes are held several times a month in a state-of-the-art computer lab in a central location with free parking and easy access.
What Does MLX Professional Do?
MLXPro is a suite of sales and marketing tools that plug into your MLXchange MLS system to:
• Generate leads
• Improve customer service
• Communicate with clients
• Increase your sales
With MLX Pro you can:
• Advertise listings and generate leads using your own professionally designed, customizable agent Web site. You will be able to get on the Web in five minutes
• With MLS integration, advertise properties on your Web site without retyping any data. A built-in IDX Property Search gives your site visitors access to real-time MLS data
• Create private client Web pages to let you stay in touch with your customers at all times by automatically displaying their property matches, Comparative Market Analyses (CMAs), scheduled appointments and completed tasks
• Ensure you never miss an Internet lead: MLX Professional sends an alert to your cell phone when a new lead comes in from your Web site, creating a new contact record and scheduling a follow-up call. You can even use
the lead capture from on other Web sites
• Manage your prospects using customizable e-mail templates that can merge both client and MLS data to create personalized mass mailings
• Organize your day using a client manager that automates the scheduling of follow-up tasks and reminders, organizes search criteria and properties of interest and tracks customer history
• Keep a familiar interface: MLX Professional simply adds new features to MLXchange, a program you already use daily. This minimizes the learning curve while increasing your efficiency
Visit www.miamire.com and click on Education/Events for the calendar and to register to attend a free training class, or contact your association for their schedule. Toll-free telephone technical support and online training are also included.
This is a great tool for agents looking to efficiently and effectively increase sales by improving customer service and generating more leads without spending any additional money. Take advantage of this wonderful resource.
Teresa King Kinney is CEO of the 13,000 member Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches.